What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home? You've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help to ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - We have been selling homes in Central Florida for many decades and are very knowledgable about the local area. We take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Extensive Domestic & Global Exposure - With offices in over 30 countries, Engel & Völkers Real Estate has access to potential buyers around the world. Utilizing multi-channel marketing efforts we provide unprecedented reach to get your property in front of qualified consumers, next door and abroad.
6. Excellent Photography - It is surprising home many homes are available with dark and fuzzy pictures. Excellent pictures are primary to capturing the interest of potential home buyers. We take the time and utilize experts to provide pictures that show all the benefits of a property in the right light.
7. Well-written Marketing Materials - It starts with listening to the home seller, next is observing the benefits of the home and the area, then articulating these benefits succinctly. This combination of art and science helps your home to stand above the competition.
To find out more about selling your home, click here